CUSTOMS CLEARANCE COMPANY IN VIETNAM
Alphatrans is one of the top Vietnamese licensed customs brokers, we own container trucks and big human resources and 6 offices in the logistics hub throughout Vietnam. Our experienced customs clearance agents provide comprehensive support in all customs procedures for export, import and transit movements. To offer maximum flexibility, responsiveness, and ‘’around the clock’’ service experience.
One of the big issues that happened when handling customs clearance is complicated declaring procedures, many new regulations, new applications, new licenses applying on cargo. So, you always need the company can help with the preparation and submission of documentation that is required to export or import your goods into or out of Vietnam smoothly.
We had 15 years of experience in handling all types of customs clearance broker, all hard cargo, sensitive cargo like food, cosmetics, used machinery, medical equipment in vietnam… we guarantee that all shipments be cleared on time at a reasonable rate.
ALPHATRANS’S CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SERVICE CAPACITY
HUMAN RESOURCES: 250 employees
ALPHATRANS OFFICE: 6 Branches- Concentrated in important logistics centers and ports of Vietnam
- Main office (Near Tan Son Nhat airport): 5-7 Hoang Viet, Tan Binh, HCMC
- Hanoi office: 6th Floor, 116 Trung Liet, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Da Nang Office: 292 Street 2/9 Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Hai Phong Office: LP Building, 508, Le Thanh Tong, Ngo Quyen District, City. Hai Phong
- Dong Nai office – Near Cai Mep port: 19th Street, Vinh Tan Residential Area, Vipsip 2A Industrial Park, Tan Uyen, Binh Duong, Vietnam
- Binh Duong Office: 19th Street, Vinh Tan Residential Area, Vipsip 2A Industrial Park, Tan Uyen, Binh Duong, Vietnam
Tractor trucks: 65 units
Trailers: 200 units
Trucks from 500kg – 5 tons: 15 units
Parking yard In HCM: 3000 meters at My Thuy, Cat Lai Port, Ho Chi Minh
Parking yard In Binh Duong: 3000 meters at Vsip 2 extension, Binh Duong
WHERE IS ALPHATRANS GETTING CUSTOMS DECLARATION SERVICES?
In addition to major ports, we also have offices in industrial parks such as BINH DUONG, DONG NAI, HUNG YEN, VINH PHUC… and carry out customs at the border gates of Cambodia such as Moc Bai, Hoa Lu.
Download Our Service Brochures
CUSTOMS DECLARATION SERVICES WE PROVIDE?
– Customs declaration for Import and Export goods.
– Customs declaration of Business, Non-Commercial, Tax-free, Gifts, …
– Custom declaration for Foreign Processed Goods, Manufacturing, Exporting, Importing and Exporting on the spot at Industrial Parks, Export Processing Zones
– Declare goods in transit, transfer border-gate through Cambodia at Hoa Lu, Moc Bai.
– ONE-STOP service included customs clearance and door delivery
– All term be handled : EXW, FOB, DDU, DDP….
ADDED SERVICES RELATED TO IMPORT AND EXPORT WE UNDERTAKE
TYPES OF GOODS ALPHATRANS SPECIALIZED IN PERFORMANCE
- Garments, leather shoes, furniture, electronics… Of all kinds of processing, production, and export
- Specializing in customs declaration of food and fresh seafood groups
- Declare COSMETICS
- Specialized in customs declaration of Medical equipment, industrial equipment, aviation equipment, defense equipment, color printer equipment, printing industry
- Specialized in customs declaration of used machinery items: industrial and civil machines, excavators, excavators, bulldozers, lathes, milling machines…
- Specialized in customs declaration of groups of aquatic feed, livestock feed, poultry feed
- Specialized in customs declaration of fertilizers and pesticides
- Customs declaration of children’s toys, elevators, escalators, construction materials, toilets, cups.
GENERAL PROVISIONS ON CUSTOMS CLEARANCE IN VIETNAM
– All goods before being put into the Vietnamese market for consumption or sent abroad need to complete customs procedures before importing or exporting.
– All customs declaration needs to be done online, and through the VNCCS automatic clearance system.
– All businesses have the right to import and export all kinds of goods that are not prohibited by law.
– Except for the goods on the list of specialized control of each ministry – Apply for a permit, check the quality, etc., the remaining goods will be cleared through normal customs.
– There are 3 basic types of taxes applied to import and export goods: Import tax, VAT, and excise tax, depending on each type of goods with their own export tax rate.
– Goods with preferential import tax rates applicable to goods originating from countries with which Vietnam has signed trade agreements such as WTO, FTA, EVFTA and IPA, AJCEP, VJEPA, VN-EAEU FTAs, CPTPP…
– Import Tax Duties = Import tax + VAT (if any) + SCT (if any) + EPT (if any)
(VAT: Value added tax, SCT: Special Consumption Tax, EPT: Environmental Protection Tax). Each commodity applied for an HS code, and they have different rates on tax and duty.
– Imported and exported goods are exempt from tax, these include the following:
- Goods are temporarily imported for re-export or temporarily exported for re-import.
- Goods imported for processing for foreign partners then exported or goods exported to foreign; countries for processing for Vietnam then re-imported under processing contracts;
- Goods are imported to create fixed assets for projects entitled to investment incentives or investment projects funded with official development assistance (ODA) capital sources.
– Documents required when submitting to customs: E-declaration Customs form, Invoice, sale contract, Packing list, Bill, Certificate of origin (C.O), Import license (If any), Bill of lading…
CODES OF IMPORT/EXPORT DECLARATION IN/OUT VIETNAM
CODES OF IMPORT PROCEDURES
|1||A11||Import for consumption and for sale (customs procedures are carried out at Sub-department of Customs at the checkpoint)|
|2||A12||Import for sale or production (customs procedures are carried out at a Sub-department of Customs other than the Sub-department of Customs at the checkpoint)|
|3||A21||Domestic sale of temporarily imported goods|
|4||A31||Import of exported goods that are returned|
|5||A41||Import for business of FDI enterprises|
|6||A42||Domestic sale of other goods|
|7||A43||Import of goods under the Tax Incentive Program|
|8||A44||Temporarily import goods sold at duty-free shops|
|9||E11||Import of exported goods that are returned|
|10||E13||Import of goods as fixed assets of EPE|
|11||E15||Import of raw materials from domestic market by EPE|
|12||E21||Import of raw materials for inward processing|
|13||E23||Import of raw materials from another contract for processing|
|14||E31||Import of raw materials for export production|
|15||E33||Import of raw materials to bonded warehouse|
|16||E41||Import of compensating products under inward processing contract|
|17||G11||Temporary import for re-export|
|18||G12||Temporary import of machinery and equipment serving project execution for a limited period of time.|
|19||G13||Temporary import of tax-free goods|
|20||G14||Other cases of temporary import|
|21||G51||Re-export of temporarily exported goods|
|22||C11||Goods in bonded warehouses|
|23||C21||Goods brought into free trade zone within a border-gate economic zone|
|24||H11||Other imported goods|
CODES OF EXPORT PROCEDURES
|1||B11||Export for sale|
|2||B12||Export after temporary export|
|3||B13||Export of imported goods|
|4||E42||Export of products of EPE|
|5||E52||Export of compensating products under inward processing contract|
|6||E54||Export of raw materials for processing from one contract to another|
|7||E62||Export of Vietnam-made products|
|8||E82||Export of raw materials, supplies for outward processing|
|9||G21||Re-export of temporarily imported goods|
|10||G22||Re-export of machinery and equipment serving imported to serve project execution for a limited period of time|
|11||G23||Duty-free re-export of temporarily imported goods|
|13||G61||Temporary export of goods|
|14||C12||Goods exported from bonded warehouses to foreign countries|
|15||C22||Goods removed from free-trade zone|
|16||H21||Export of other goods|
PROCEDURES ON DECLARING CUSTOMS AT ALPHATRANS
Receive information from customers such as: Bill, Invoice, Packing list, C/O, License (for conditional import and export items),…
Checks the goods information, check the HS code, tax, and import and export permits (If any), etc. Notify the customer of the revised information if it is not suitable.
E-declaring customs declaration -> Send to the customer for checking -> Customer confirms the draft declaration -> Official customs declaration.
Operator receives the shipment –> Prepare documents, pay for port authority fees –> Go to the seaport or airport –> Carry out customs procedures outside the port
Arrange a reasonable delivery time with the customer and deliver to the customer’s warehouse.
Transfer all docs to the accounting department for issuing Invoice and waiting for customer’s payment
WHAT DOES ALPHATRANS SUPPORT FOR CUSTOMERS WHEN DOING CUSTOMS?
With 20 years of experience specializing in customs declaration of all types, we are confident to bring the values of supporting customers in doing import and export customs procedures that Others can meet well.
FREE consultation on legal procedures, state policies applicable to the items that customers are expected to import: HS code, How much is the import tax and VAT, Is it necessary to apply for a permit or inspect before importing goods or not…
Consulting on shipping conditions (Incoterm 2010), Transport plan – Full container (FCL), less than container (LCL), Sea, Air, Express for each quantity, It depends on type of goods and transit time, customer require.
Apply for an import license, Apply for product announcement, Apply for a certificate of conformity…. for the necessary goods before import. We understand the laws and regulations of the state as well as the process of applying for them before importing goods to avoid wasting time and trouble when doing customs procedures, or not being allowed to import because of lack of documents.
CHECK IMPORT-EXPORT DOCUMENTS before and right after importing goods. Import and export documents are important when doing procedures, If there is an error, even the smallest, It also affects the import tax, as well as the time to make goods at the port, so checking the accuracy 100% without any error even the smallest.
With Alphatrans offices nationwide, near major ports, logistics centers, as well as international offices in exporting countries, We undertake Door Door package transportation, in order to control the delivery time of goods, documents, as well as the fastest delivery at the port.
The fastest time: complete customs procedures from 1-2 days for imported goods, 1 day for export goods
The best cost: our services are 30% lower than other services on the market
Quality commitment: consulting and serving customers with professional expertise, over 5 years of experience staff, having a good relationship with the customs officer
Quick quotation: 15 minutes for giving service rate.
Fastest troubleshooting: we are committed 100% to handle the shipment as quickly as our customers’ requirements.