1. Introduce Cargo Shipping Service To Denmark
Denmark is a Nordic country located in Northern Europe, bordered by Germany to the south. The capital city of Denmark is Copenhagen, which is also the largest city in the country. Denmark is known for its high standard of living, advanced social welfare system, and progressive environmental policies. The country is also a significant player in global trade, with a strong export-oriented economy in areas.
Denmark is Vietnam’s largest trading partner in Northern Europe, while Vietnam is Denmark’s largest trading partner in Southeast Asia. Bilateral trade between the two countries reached over $861 million in 2020.
Vietnam exporting mainly textiles, footwear, and seafood, and Denmark exporting pharmaceuticals, machinery, and chemicals.
The two countries have signed various agreements to promote trade and investment, and there is potential for further growth as Vietnam continues to develop its economy and as Denmark seeks to expand its presence in Asia.
Alphatrans is as a premier transporter in handle cargo from Vietnam to Denmark and reverse. Alphatrans optimize and monitor overall flow of you supply chain and reliable partner for Vietnam’s exporters.
2. Sea Freight Service to Denmark by Alphatrans
Denmark is a country with a long maritime history and a significant shipping industry. Here are some of the main container ports in Denmark:
- Port of Copenhagen is located in the capital city of Denmark, the Port of Copenhagen is the largest port in the country and a major hub for container traffic in the Baltic Sea. It has modern container terminals that can handle vessels up to 18,000 TEUs. There have several lines that specialize this routes: CMA CGM, Hapag Loy(HPL), Yangming(YML), One, OOCL, Cosco.
- Port of Aarhus is located on the east coast of Jutland, the Port of Aarhus is the largest container port in Denmark outside of Copenhagen. It has container terminals with a capacity of over 1 million TEUs and handles a range of cargo, including refrigerated containers and oversized cargo. There have several lines that specialize this routes: CMA CGM, Hapag Loy(HPL), Yangming(YML), One, OOCL, Cosco.
- Port of Esbjerg is located on the west coast of Jutland, the Port of Esbjerg is a major port for the offshore oil and gas industry and also has container handling facilities. It has modern container terminals that can handle vessels up to 15,000 TEUs.
- Port of Fredericia is located on the east coast of Jutland, the Port of Fredericia is a smaller port that primarily serves the automotive industry but also has some container handling facilities.
- Port of Odense is located on the island of Funen, the Port of Odense is a growing port that has been investing in infrastructure upgrades to expand its container handling capabilities.
a) FCL-Full Container Load from Vietnam to Denmark and reverse
Alphatrans have experience in handling all types of container: 20DC, 40DC, reefer container, flat container with international commerce as:
- Door to door service for FCL, trading according to EXW, FCA, DAP, DDP term that means shipment is transported from seller’s nominated address to buyer ’s warehouse
- Port to door service for FCL, trading according to FAS, FOB term that means shipment is transported from port of loading to buyer’s warehouse.
- Port to port service for FC, trading according to FAS, FOB term that means excluded customs procedure, inland trucking, shipment is transported from port of loading to port of discharge.
b) LCL-Less than container load from Vietnam to Denmark and reverse
Alphatrans have consolidation service with dimension from 1-16 CBM with multi-modes:
- Door to door service for LCL:trading according to EXW,FCA,DAP,DDP term that means shipment is transported from seller’s nominated address, collected at container’yard and is delivered buyer’s warehouse.
- Port to door service for LCL, trading according to FAS, FOB term that means shipment is transported from container’s yard to buyer’s warehouse.
- Port to port service for LCL, trading according to FAS, FOB term that means excluded customs procedure, inland trucking, shipment is transported from port of loading to port of discharge.
c) Type of container-container specification
+Dry container with 20 feet (20DC), 40 feet(40DC), 45 feet(45GP) and Dry high cubes container 40HC suitable for dry commodity, non-oversized, non-perishable
|Container 20DC||5.898||2.352||2.395||33.2 m3|
|Container 40DC||12.032||2.35||2.392||67.6 m3|
|Container 45GP||12.023||2.352||2.698||76.3 m3|
|Container 45HC||13.556||2.340||2.597||83.0 m3|
+ Reefer container 20 feet (20RF), 40 feet (40RF) : suitable for fresh and frozen commodity
|Type||Length(m)||Width(m)||Height (m)||Cube (m3)|
|Container 20 feet lạnh||5.485||2.286||2.265||28.4 m3|
|Container 40 feet lạnh||11.572||2.296||2.521||67.0 m3|
+ Open top container
+ Plat rack container
+ Tank container
SEA FREIGHT QUOTATION FROM DENMARK TO VIETNAM LCL
|VIETNAM TO DENMARK ROUTES||20DC||40DC||Schedule||Transit time|
|Ho Chi Minh- Copenhagen Port||1800 USD||2000 USD||Monday, Wednesday Weekly||34|
|Ho Chi Minh- Aarhus Port||2000 USD||2200 USD||Wednesday,Saturday Weekly||32|
|Hai Phong- Copenhagen port||2400 USD||2800 USD||Tuesday, Friday Weekly||34|
|Hai Phong- Aarhus port||2200 USD||2500 USD||Friday, Sunday Weekly||32|
|Da nang –Copenhagen port||2000 USD||2800 USD||Tuesday, Friday Weekly||34|
SEA FREIGHT QUOTATION FROM DENMARK TO VIETNAM FCL
|VIETNAM TO COPENHAGEN||Sea freight (minxium 1CBM)||Schedule||Transit time(days)|
|Ho Chi Minh- Copenhagen Port||240 USD included THC.||Monday, Wednesday Weekly||34|
|Ho Chi Minh- Aarhus Port||280 USD included THC.||Wednesday, Saturday Weekly||32|
|Hai Phong- Copenhagen port||300 USD included THC.||Tuesday, Friday Weekly||34|
|Hai Phong- Aarhus port||260 USD included THC.||Friday, Sunday Weekly||32|
|Da nang –Copenhagen port||200 USD included THC||Tuesday, Friday Weekly||34|
3. Incoterm in foreign trade between Vietnam and Denmark
- FOB: (Free on Board): the seller is responsible for delivering the commodity on board the ship at the named port of shipment, and the buyer is in-charge of all transportation costs and risks from that point on.
- EXW (Ex Works): The seller makes the commodity available at their premises, and the buyer is responsible for all transportation costs and risks
- CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight): the seller is responsible for the cost of commodity, insurance and freight to the named port of destination, and the buyer is in-charge of unloading the commodity and any customs duties.
- DAP (Delivered at Place): The seller delivers the commodity to the named place of destination, and the buyer is in-charge of unloading the commodity and customs duties.
- DDP (Delivered Duty Paid): The seller is responsible for delivering the commodity to the buyer at the named of destination, including unloading and customs clearance. The seller is also in-charge of paying all costs associated with transporting the commodity to the destination, including taxes and duties.
- Door to door: Alphatrans’s service is afford to handling shipments by door to door at the populated cities in Denmark.
4. Alphatrans’s Cargo Shipping Service To Denmark
- Vietnam-Denmark transportation by sea and reverse: all products are handled by Alphatrans excepted prohibited commodity. Alphatrans have transportation service at the Denmark ports (Copenhagen, Aarhus, Esbjerg, Fredricia) to Vietnam’s ports: Haiphong, Dannang, Caimep, Catlai for LCL and FCL mode
- Customs procedures in Denmark and Vietnam’s border: It is convenient and time-costing for handling your shipment by Alphatrans’ offices are spread of along South, Central and North of Vietnam and Alphatrans’s agents in Denmark.
- Other service: Phytosanitary certification, certification original, fumigation, certification standard, certification regulation….
5. Main products are exported from Vietnam to Denmark.
- Textiles and garments
- Electronic and accessories
- Aquatic products
- Agriculture products.
6. Must-have documents in customs clearance in Vietnam and Denmark.
- E-customs declaration
- Commercial Invoice
- Sales Contract
- Packing List
- Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Original
- Others documents: Certification original, Fumigation, Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS),…
7. The information for quotation and handling by shipper
a) Full container Load-FCL, shipper need supply to Alphatrans:
- MSDS for gas/liquid/powder commodity
- Type of container
- Port of loading-POL/Port of discharge-POD
b) Less container load-LCL shipper need supply to Alphatrans:
- MSDS for gas/liquid/powder commodity
- Volume/Weight/Dimension of carton
- Port of loading-POL/Port of discharge-POD
8. Handle processing of exporting/importing commodity from Vietnam to the Denmark and reverse
Step 1: Check information for commodity
- Check if the commodity is prohibited to export/import in Denmark and Vietnam
- Check if the commodity is taxed or not
- Check whether the commodity have any special transport requirements
- Check if the commodity is oversized, liquid, dangerous or not
Step 2: Sign the contract, prepare the commodity for ready export
- After step 1, seller and buyer need to sign a commercial invoice, prepare quality, quantity and other specifications of commodity, packaging and labeling them.
Step 3: Buy insurance for the commodity
The advantage of buying insurance for commodity is to reduce unlucky risks in transportation.
Step 4: Booking
According to commercial contract, Incoterm:
- Whether seller or buyer book space on vessel for shipment
- What is the mode of transportation optimized in cost-saving, time-saving like inland truck, multiple transportation by air, sea, truck, rail
- Delivery conditions such as FOB, CFR, DDU, DDP …
Step 5: Customs procedures
It is obligate to customs declaration for export import commodity. Following the steps:
- Customs declaration correctly and the character of commodity
- Packing commodity orderly to be convenient inspection
- Complicating the custom’s decision
Step 6: On boarding
- Giving the carrier shipping instruction
- Knowing the time of commodity is carried on vessel by dispatcher
- Receiving bill of landing from carrier
Step 7: Payment
After seller giving buyer bill of landing, buyer must have payment according to payment term that is showed in commercial contract such as LC, TTR, DP, DA,
9. The notes of Cargo Shipping Service To Denmark
- Checking to be sure the commodity is enough standard to be imported Denmark
- Checking export tax in Vietnam
- Being sure to Denmark buyer have import license in importing commodities such as foodstuff, medicine, plant, live stock
- Completing certification original-CO from Vietnam seller to be preferential tax by Denmark buyer
- Having phytosanitary certification for livestock and plant
- Having fumigation certification for woody commodity
- Packing commodity hardly
- Choosing the trust Denmark-Vietnam transporter-Alphatrans
10. Alphatrans is as global specialists in logistics industry with fulfillment service.
Alphatrans supply multi service from door to door, port to door, port to port from Denmark( Copenhagen, Aarhus, Esbjerg, Fredricia) port to Vietnam (Hai Phong, Cat Lai, Da Nang) and reverse. Alphatrans is your choice by:
- Fast quote:It take 15-30 minutes to get carrier schedule and tracing your shipment.
- On time customs clearance: It take 1-2 days in customs clearance at post of loading and port of discharge
- Commitment: Alphatrans has a good relationship with agents in Denmark, we guarantee to support freight rates, stable schedules, ensure commodity delivered to businesses quickly – safely – save
- Force of staff: Alphatrans’ staff presents at Vietnam ports and Alphatrans’s agent in Denmark for supporting anytime to your shipment
- Office and branch: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, LongAn, Ho Chi Minh, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Cat Lai, Da Nang, Quang Ngai
11. Alphatrans’s agent system in Vietnam and Denmark
- Alphatrans have cooperated with reputable carriers in all provinces and cities of Denmark such as DHL , FEDEX, UPS,…
- Alphatrans have signed long-term contracts with shipping lines: OOCL, PIL, EMC, MAERSK, APL, HAPAG LLOYD, SM LINE, COSCO, CMA, MSC,..
- Alphatrans’s staffs are experienced, proactive, flexible in handling shipment
Therefore, we will help to optimize your supply chain in terms of financial, operational and information flows. We provide a comprehensive range of services delivering your efficiency and the best satisfaction.
We will be happy to provide a door to door service, including all your import /export needs. Get a quote for your shipment, and let us ship cargo to Denmark or pick up cargo from Vietnam to Denmark
To receive best ocean freight please contact us
Kindly Contact Below For An Enquiry
Mr Tony Phu – Sale Manager
Mobile: +84 91960101 (Zalo,Viber,Line,whatapps,Wechat)
Skype: phu.logs | Mail: email@example.com
For more, consult :