SEA FREIGHT COMPANY VIETNAM
At Alphatrans, we provide a complete range of International Sea/Ocean Freight Forwarding services, that handle all types of sea freight regardless of volume in and out of Vietnam across the globe.
Our experienced Sea freight teamwork in partnership with an extensive network of accredited partners on all worldwide trade routes (WCA, JC Trans), and our specialist markets, including China, Japan, Korea, Europe, and the USA provide us with invaluable local knowledge and support to ensure the transit and security of your cargo.
We have a dedicated team with extensive knowledge of the sea freight industry, enabling us to manage the entire shipping process offering door-to-door and port-to-port solutions depending upon your requirements.
Alphatrans have developed close relationships with all major shipping lines, providing us with access to a wide selection of carriers, that enables us to offer our clients a high-quality service at competitive prices
Whether you are looking for full container (FCL), part container (LCL), or roll on roll off (RoRo) services, we offer a full range of sea freight forwarding solutions that guarantee to meet all of your shipping needs.
MAIN ROUTE WE SHIP
|AREA||DESTINATION||MAIN PORTS||LINES||SAILING SCHEUDLE||TRANSIT TIME|
(VIA HONGKONG/ XINGANG/ DALIAN/ QINGDAO)
|TS LINES||WED, FRI||35 – 39|
|VANCOUVER (VIA YANTIAN)||MSC||TUE, FRI||35 – 38|
|VANCOUVER (VIA US)||YML||MON, THU||36 – 40|
(VIA SHEKOU/ HONG KONG/ XIAMEN/ TOKYO/ YOKOHAMA/ SHANGHAI)
|WHL||TUE, FRI||30 - 35|
|USA||LAX/ LGB||COSCO||FRI, SUN||26-28|
|NEW ZEALAND||AUCKLAND||ZIM||WED, SUN||12-15|
|AFRICA||SOUTH OF AFRICA||CAPE TOWN||EMC||MON, TUE||40-45|
|EGYPT||SOKHNA/ ALEXANDRIA||EMC||MON, SAT||45-50|
|MIDDLE EAST||BANGLADESH||CHITTAGONG (VIA SIN)||OOCL||MON, FRI||13-15|
|CHITTAGONG (VIA PKG)||OOCL||MON, FRI||13-16|
|SOUTH EAST OF ASIA||MALAYSIA||PORT KLANG||OOCL||THU, TUE, SAT||3-4|
|PASIR GUDANG||OOCL||SUN, THU, FRI||7-10|
|PASIR GUDANG||OOCL||TUE, SUN||3-5|
|THAILAND||BANGKOK||SNK||THU, FRI, SUN||2-3|
|NAMSUNG||THU, FRI, SUN||2-3|
|LAEM CHABANG||SNK||THU, FRI, SUN||2-3|
|NAMSUNG||THU, FRI, SAT||2-3|
|MYANMAR||YANGON||COSCO||MON||8 - 9|
|EAST OF ASIA||JAPAN||TOKIO/OSAKA/NAGOYA/KOBE/YOKOHAMA||KMTC||TUE, THUR||6-7|
|TIANJIN XINGANG||COSCO||WED, FRI||6-9|
|AREA||DESTINATION||MAIN PORTS||LINES||SAILING SCHEUDLE||TRANSIT TIME|
PORT OF LOADING - MAIN CONTAINER PORTS OF VIETNAM
HO CHI MINH
The port in the city of Ho Chi Minh is the largest in Vietnam and ranked as the 25th busiest port all around the world. Also known as the Saigon Port after its location in the Saigon River, the Ho Chi Minh port is a very important hub for import and export in the main economic center in Vietnam.
Owned By: Saigon Newport Company Annual Container Volume: >6 million TEUs **UN/LOCODE: **VNSGN
The Cai Mep-Thi Via Port (Cai Mep) is a deep-water port
Located around 80 km south of Ho Chi Minh City. Cai Mep mostly handles goods for Dong Nai and Binh Duong, which are major production centers in the region, and is popular on routes to the US and EU because of its deep-water capabilities
The port of Da Nang is located in the Han River and includes two container terminals and a container freight station or warehouse. Its location enables it to serve the central region of Vietnam and also the neighboring cities of Thailand, Myanmar, and Laos.
Owned By: Danang Port. Annual Container Volume: >600,000 TEUs. UN/LOCODE: VNDAD.
The port of Quinon is a provincial port in Vietnam, located in the Binh Dinh province. It caters to shippers looking to transfer cargo to and from the central highlands of Vietnam, as well as some areas of Laos and Cambodia. The port of Quinon offers more than 10 direct international routes.
Owned By: Quy Nhon Port Joint Stock Company. Annual Container Volume: >130,000 TEUs. UN/LOCODE: VNUIH.
WHAT SEA FREIGHT SERVICE DO WE HANDLE?
Download Our Service Brochures
SEA SHIPPING COST FOR EXPORT FROM VIETNAM?
- EXW term: the sellers are only responsible to deliver the goods at their doorstep, their warehouse in Vietnam (or where the factory is), you (the buyers) will handle the whole remaining shipping and customs process, consignee will take care by themselves.
- FOB term: the supplier will respond to do the customs clearance to export the goods, deliver the goods to a port nominated by the consignee. The remaining sending goods will be responsible for the purchaser.
- CIF term: the shipper/ supplier will be responsible for everything until the goods reach the destination port (for example Brisbane port), I (the letter between C and F) is stand for insurance, which will give you peace of mind even if there’s a storm or pirate or anything affected to the vessel carried your goods. We always recommended shippers buy insurance to keep you from a heart attack. You as the buyer will be responsible to do the customs clearance to import the goods and taking care of the goods from the destination port.
- DAP term: The shipper will take care of everything to the delivery place, in other words, from their warehouse to your doorstep. You as the consignee are only responsible to do the customs clearance and pay import duty and tax to make sure the goods be imported legally under your name/ your company name.
CARRIER USING FOR SHIPPING FROM VIETNAM
With our long-term relationship and contracted sign, Alphatrans be around one of the trusted partners for all biggest shipping lines:
- Maersk Lines
- Wan Hai lines
- COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co. Ltd. (CICOF)
- ONE – Ocean Network Express
- Hapag-Lloyd AG (HPGLY)
- Evergreen Marines Corporation
- HMM co., ltd
- Zim Integrated shipping service
- Sinokor Merchant Marine
- Ts Lines
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE NEED TO GIVE YOU A QUOTE?
- Cargo: name & type (general cargo, dangerous goods cargo, refrigerated cargo)
- Place of Loading
- Place of Destination
- Container type (20 ft, 40 ft, 40 HC)
- Number of containers
- Cargo weight
- Schedule desired
- Desired shipping company
- Other Special Requests
TYPES OF EQUIPMENT FOR SEA FREIGHT
WHAT DO WE SUPPORT YOU IN HANDLING A SHIPMENT?
- Only book via trusted carriers
- The competitive rate always be offered
- Free consultant on Export regulation, Customs clearance, ….
- Quickly and accurately handle all processes.
- Ontime and 24/7 Served
WHY DO YOU TRUST TO SHIP FROM VIETNAM WITH ALPHTRANS CO., LTD?
1/ HUMAN RESOURCES: 350 employees
2/ CONTAINER TRUCKS AND SMALL TRUCKS:
- Container trucks: 65 units
- Trailers: 200 units
- Trucks from 500kg – 5 tons: 25 units
3/ Warehouse and Parking yard In HCM: 3000 meters at My Thuy, Cat Lai Port, Ho Chi Minh
4/ Warehouse and Parking yard In Binh Duong: 3000 meters at Vsip 2 extension, Binh Duong
5/ ALPHATRANS OFFICES: 6 Branches- Concentrated in important logistics centers and ports of Vietnam
- Headquarter: 5-7 Hoang Viet, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Hanoi office: 6th Floor, 116 Trung Liet, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Da Nang Office: 292 Street 2/9 Hai Chau District, Da Nang City.
- Hai Phong Office: LP Building, 508, Le Thanh Tong, Ngo Quyen District, City. Hai Phong
- Dong Nai office – Near Cai Mep port:
- Binh Duong Office: 19th Street, Vinh Tan Residential Area, Vipsip 2A Industrial Park, Tan Uyen, Binh Duong, Vietnam
5/ Long term and Contracted with all carriers, shipping lines
6/ Big volume can be settled: 5000tues/per month
7/ One-stop logistics company, so support all procedures and service for customer’s need
8/ Excellent customer service and operator Team control strictly and update your shipment all time until be delivered