Nowadays, the Viet Nam- Japan trade transaction is developing and increasing year by year. Therefore, the demands of transportation between two countries are also increasing and growing strongly. Grasping that demand, Alphatrans has built up cargo shipping service from JAPAN to VIET NAM with multiform of transportation, specialize sea freight and contribute to that success.
With more than 10 year experiences in logistics, forwarding industries, Alphatrans confident to offer to customer full service included customs clearance, sea freight and air freight, domestics transport, supply chain service, warehouse service.
For more, consult :
1. FCL and LCL ocean transport service
– FCL and LCL export service from Vietnam (HO CHI MINH, CAI MEP, DA NANG, HAI PHONG port) to Japan (TOKYO, NOYOGA, KOBE, YOKOHAMA, OSAKA…) fast delivery, competitive price, Ensure shipping schedules, direct service with 4 voyages per week.
– Consolidation service from Vietnam port to Japan port.
– Ocean freight service from Vietnam to Japan and vice versa with all delivery terms: EXW, FOB, CNF, CIF, DAP, DDP…
– Door to door service from Vietnam to Japan and vice versa, sea shipping included all cost, tax and duty
– All container types we can provide freight: Dry container: 20’, 40’; Flat rack container; open top container; tanks, Refrigerated ISO container, project cargo.
– Supporting all shipping job: shipping, picking up cargo, Tallying goods, customs clearance, transportation, Asking Certificate of Original all Form… – All types of cargoes can be handled: D.G cargo, agricultural cargo, sea food, Chemical
2. Schedules of ocean transport from Vietnam to Japan and from Japan to Viet Nam
a) Estimated Schedules of ocean transport from Vietnam to Japan
– Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong Port to Kobe Port: 8 – 12 days
– Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong Port to Nagoya Port: 7 – 9 days
– Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong Port to Osaka Port: 9 – 12 days
– Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong Port to Tokyo Port: 6 – 9 days
– Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong Port to Yokohama Port: 7 – 11 days
b) Estimated Schedules of ocean transport from Japan to Vietnam
– Kobe Port to Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong Port: 10 – 14 days
– Nagoya Port to Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong Port: 9 – 11 days
– Osaka Port to Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong Port: 11 – 14 days
– Tokyo Port to Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong Port: 8 – 11 days
– Yokohama Port to Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong Port: 9 – 13 days
3. Main shipping lines for ocean freight from japan
PIL, EMC, MAERSK, APL, HAPAG LLOYD, SM LINE, COSCO, CMA, MSC, ONE, CNC…
4. The main cargoes are shipped between Japan and Vietnam, Alphatrans usually handled
– Clothes, shoes and garments, fabrics to Japan
– Machinery, industrial equipment, spare parts, interior decorations.
– Service of refrigerated container transportation:
+ Fresh vegetables and fruits
– Specializing in transporting personal gifts, furniture, household goods to Japan.
– Transporting dangerous and flammable goods, such as chemicals and solvents ..
5. Steps of proceeding shipment
Step 1: Customers send a quotation request
- Sender/ Shipper information
- Consignees Information
- The ready date
- Quantity of goods
- Delivery term, port of loading, port of arrival
Step 2: Alphatrans sends a quotation and advises all relevant information such as
- Freight rates
- POL and POD
- Useful information related to tax/duty
- Consult import policies for each item if requested.
Step 3: Customer confirms the information then Alphatrans handle the shipment
Step 4: Release the bill, send the customer to check and confirm all information is correct.
Then Arrange the nearest port to the customer in Vietnam.
Step 5: Continuously update the situation of goods and Notify customers if any changes do not follow the schedule as reported
Step 6: Release Arrival Notice to customers when goods arrival to POD (port of discharge), support customs declaration and delivery to warehouse if requested.
7. Why you choose sea freight services of Alphatrans
Alphatrans provides cargo shipping service to Japan (Kobe Port, Nagoya Port, Osaka Port, Tokyo Port, Yokohama Port,…) and Japan to Vietnam. So, why you choose us sea freight services from to Japan (Kobe Port, Nagoya Port, Osaka Port, Tokyo Port, Yokohama Port,…) to Vietnam and otherwise?
– Competitive price: Our best ocean rates for these “all-in” services are enabling you to receive your goods as soon as possible
– Professional service: Trade managers 24 hours online, check and reply every 3 – 5 minutes. Logistics staff with 5 years experience in cargo shipping service to Japan
– Arriving safety: Alphatrans is responsible for loading, unloading and controlling your FCL / LCL cargo. By combination logistics technology, expertise, and the world’s best freight forwarders, Alphtrans ensures safe and real-time operations, right in your browser
– Tracking and tracing your sea freight 24/7: During cargo shipping to Japan and Japan to Vietnam, you always worry about the current status of your cargo. You always wonder “ When your cargo is on board? Where the goods are? And how many more days they will arrive?” When you use our ocean freight service, we always update your current cargo status (such as cut-off time, time of departure, the journey of the cargo ship, time of arrival,..) during transit
We will be happy to provide a door to door service, including all your import /export needs. Get a quote for your shipment, and let us ship cargo to Japan or pick up cargo from Vietnam to Japan
To receive best ocean freight form Japan please contact us
Kindly Contact Below For An Enquiry
Mr Tony Phu – Sale Manager
Mobile: +84 91960101 (Zalo,Viber,Line,whatapps,Wechat)
Skype: phu.logs | Mail: email@example.com