Australia is an important economic and strategic partner of Viet Nam. The commercial cooperation relationship between Australia and Viet Nam has been developed so much.
Due to the born of many Free Trade Agreements such as: The ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (AANZFTA), the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and most recently the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP).
For more, consult :
1. Sea freight service (FCL and LCL) from AUSTRALIA to VIET NAM and vice versa.
– Door to door service (FCL / LCL): When customers buy cargo under (EXW, FCA, …) term.
– Port to door service (FCL / LCL): When customers buy cargo under (FAS, FOB, …) term
– Port to port service (FCL / LCL): When customers buy cargo under (FAS, FOB, …) and do not require customs services and trucking inland service
2. Procedures of export shipment to AUSTRALIA and import from AUSTRALIA to VIET NAM
Inquiries from customers are included:
– Volume of cargo
– Measurement: dimension, weight
– Shipping term
a ) Alphatrans’ ds responsibility when providing the above services:
When we receive inquiry from customer: we will contact some agents to check and find the best rate, then send quotation with information as below:
- Estimated Time of Departure and Estimated Time of Arrival.
- Tax, duty and the information relevant.
- Free consultation on import – export policies for each item that customers require
When customer confirm order:
- Provide and send shipment information to agent contact shipper (if importing) or contact shipper at Viet Nam (if exporting) to proceed.
- Arrange schedule follow as customer’s request
- Issuing Bill of Lading (if importing cargo)/ Arrival Notice (if exporting cargo) and update status of transportation, inform to customer about changing (if any) on time.
- For ocean freight service to AUSTRALIA which are packaged in containers that are released through separate inspections by the Biosafety Agency (AQIS) or a facility designated by this Biosafety Agency.
Before import cargo to Australia, we have to make The declaration document and must provide details about the cleanliness in the container and whether straw or wooden boards are used to pack items and should there be bark in the case of wooden boards?
when cargo is arrived at Port of discharge/ Delivery (POD) port:
- For exporting cargo:
- Receiving information from AUSTRALIA Agent, then inform to shipper that they can ease and confirm about type of HBL, telex or original.
- Inform back to agent release cargo.
- For importing cargo:
- Issuing Arrival Notice
- Declaration and do customs clearance.
- Deliver cargo to consignee’s warehouse.
b) AUSTRALIA Agent’ s responsibility
When receiving inquiry letter from Alphatrans
– Agent will provide ocean freight from shipper’s warehouse or place that customer pointed to the nearest seaport at AUSTRALIA (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane…) to VIET NAM (HO CHI MINH, DA NANG, HAI PHONG port) under EXW, FCA… term.
– DAgent will provide ocean freight from the nearest seaport from shipper’s address at AUSTRALIA (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane…) to VIET NAM (HO CHI MINH, DA NANG, HAI PHONG port) (under FAS, FOB… term)
– Agent will check and advise import tax, duty, as well as import policy at AUSTRALIA (under DDU, DDP… term)
When customer confirm order
+ For importing cargo from AUSTRALIA (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane…) to VIET NAM (HO CHI MINH, DA NANG, HAI PHONG):
- Agent contact shipper to check cargo information, ready date and arrange booking.
- Arranging truck to pick up cargo from shipper’s warehouse to sea port of AUSTRALIA (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane…)
- Finding the earliest schedule to VIET NAM (HO CHI MINH, CAI MEP, DA NANG, HAI PHONG) port.
- Issuing Bill of Lading (and update status of transportation, inform to customer about changing (if any) on time.
+ For exporting cargo from VIET NAM (HO CHI MINH, DA NANG, HAI PHONG) AUSTRALIA (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane…)
Receiving information from ALPHATRANS, update to consignee in AUSTRALIA.
Issuing Arrival Notice to consignee.
Checking and advising import duty and tax to consignee.
Do customs clearance and deliver cargo to consignee’s warehouse (if any).
3. Schedule of ocean freight transportation from VIET NAM to AUSTRALIA
- Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong – Sydney: 17-21 days
- Da Nang/ Ho Chi Minh/ Hai Phong – Melbourne: 16-29 days
- Hai Phong / Da Nang/ Ho Chi minh – Brisbane: 12 – 22days
4. Schedule of Sea transportation from AUSTRALIA to VIET NAM
- Sydney – Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong: 23-27days
- Melbourne – Ho Chi Minh/ Hai Phong: 19 – 25days
- Brisbane – Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Hai Phong: 16 – 30 days
5. CO form AANZFTA and CPTPP
a) CO form AANZFTA
+ Certificate of origin form AANZ (C / O Form AANZ) is a preferential C / O provided for goods of ASEAN countries, Australia and New Zealand.
+ According to the provisions of Circular 31/2015 / TT-BCT of the Ministry of Finance, the content of C / O form AANZ must include at least the following contents:
– Exporter information: exporter name, address and specific contact information.
+ Information on consignment (Each C / O is only applicable for one import of goods):
– Name and address of consignee;
– Information required to confirm the shipment, such as the importer’s requested purchase number, the invoice number and the date of the invoice, and the air waybill or bill of lading or bill of lading
– Discharge port (if any).
+ Detailed description of goods:
– Detailed description of the goods, including HS code (at the 6-digit level), product number and brand name (if applicable)
– Relevant origin criteria
The FOB value when applying the regional value content (RVC) criterion 1.
Certification of C / O issuer: Based on the provided information, C / O issuer certifies that goods declared on C / O meet the rules of origin specified in Annex I
Reference number of C / O: Each C / O will be assigned a reference number by C / O issuer.
b) Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
The Agreement will enter into force for Vietnam from January 14, 2019. The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership, referred to as the CPTPP Agreement, is a new generation of free trade agreement (FTA), consisting of 11 member countries: Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam.
Australia is an important economic and strategic partner of Viet Nam. Based on policy of CPTPP, the policy about tax and duty for many types of cargo such as: food, beverages, tobacco, textiles, some manufacturing and service sub-sectors will be removed.
6.Carriers for cargo shipping service to AUSTRALIA. and vice versa and agents of Alpha Trans in AUSTRALIA.
In addition, Alphatrans cooperates with many of the largest and most prestigious shipping lines in the world such as MCC, MSC, YML, OOCL, COSCO, WANHAI, CMA CGM, MOL, HAPAG LLOYD, v.v…, we also have agents: Avion International Freight Forwarder, Australia Freight Forwarder, BCR Australia Pty Ltd, Freight Forwarder Quote Online Melbourne, Australia, …in AUSTRALIA.
This is superb convenient for delivering to domestic locations in AUSTRALIA. You can keep track of all your bookings and get notified immediately of any changes in shipment status.
7. Alphatrans’ s vision and value that we bring to customer.
We always try to improve our service and update the changing of customs policy day by day.
- Win-win co-operation relation with all partner and customer: we always consider that benefit and responsibility will be shared the same among parties.
- Sharing knowledge and experience: in procedure to handle shipment, we always update and inform information.
- Safety transportation your cargo: By combination logistics technology, expertise, and the world’s best freight forwarders, Alphatrans ensures safe and real-time operations, right in your browser.
- Support and tracking your cargo 24/7: we always follow your cargo, checking on website and checking with partner involved directly to know where is cargo? … and update to customers timely.
We will be happy to provide a door to door service, including all your import /export needs. Get a quote for your shipment, and let us ship cargo to Australia or pick up cargo from Vietnam to Australia
To receive best ocean freight froum Australia please contact us
Kindly Contact Below For An Enquiry
Mr Tony Phu – Sale Manager
Mobile: +84 91960101 (Zalo,Viber,Line,whatapps,Wechat)
Skype: phu.logs | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org